The following terms and conditions govern the use of the Salvation Army Housing Association website. The conditions apply to all materials, online communications and other information and materials that are, or become, available on this website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this website.
- External Links. This website may contain links to other websites. The Salvation Army Housing Association is not responsible for the availability of these external websites nor does it endorse or is it responsible for any of the contents, advertising, products or other materials on such external websites. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to the respective website, rather than to The Salvation Army Housing Association.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Salvation Army Housing Association does not warrant that the information contained within this website is complete and accurate, that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Limitation of Damages. Under no circumstances shall The Salvation Army Housing Association be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that may result from the use, or inability to use this website or the information, including without limitation, use of or reliance on the information, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, delays in operation or transmission. non delivery of information, or any other failure of performance.
- Privacy. The Salvation Army Housing Association may use the personal data and information submitted by you during your use of the website. All personal data obtained is held in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act (2018). Your data may be held on our database and used to keep you informed of our products and services.
- Third Party Content and Trademarks. The Salvation Army Housing Association may distribute content supplied by third parties on the website. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, are those of the respective website and not of The Salvation Army Housing Association.
- Copyright. The Salvation Army Housing Association owns the copyright to all photographic material and content used on this website. No portion of this site may be used without the written permission of The Salvation Army Housing Association. Designs may include, but are not limited to, that which is provided to you either on this site or on paper for your review as a proof or comp. The copyright is not released to you until you have received written permission from us and a charge may be made. PDF files available on this website for either reading online, or downloading, are exempt from this copyright notice. Anyone who violates our copyright shall be prosecuted to the maximum penalty allowed by law.
- General. The Salvation Army Housing Association shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/of software required for access or use of the website or any portion of the website.
Please view our ‘Confidentiality, Data Protection and Disclosure’ Policy and our Privacy Notice for more information on our approach to data protection. Our Website privacy statement can be found here.
Subject Access Requests may be completed online using the Subject Access Request Form.