The Business Assurance team works across the association delivering a wide range of activities to provide organisational assurance & compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in an evolving sector. The activities undertaken by the team include:
- Co-ordinating the suite of organisational strategies, policies and procedures
- Collating and verifying the organisation’s internal and external performance monitoring (KPIs) including benchmarking
- Regulatory returns and regulatory compliance.
- Undertaking special projects and driving new initiatives
- Risk management
- Undertaking Affordable Rent Assessments
- Ensuring internal audit processes are in place and reviewed
- Managing GDPR compliance
- Ensuring Business Continuity Plans and Emergency Response Plans are in place
In all aspects of saha’s operations, the Business Assurance team aims to be a resource for advice, guidance and best practice to colleagues. The Business Assurance team is currently led by The Head of Assurance.
3rd Floor, St Olaves House
2nd Floor, 53-55 Victoria Square
Enquiries to Head of Assurance via our Customer Service Centre, Tel: 0800 970 6363, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org