This Christmas the saha offices and Customer Service Centre will close on Friday 24th December at 2pm until 8:30am on Tuesday 4th January 2022.
During this time you can still report emergency repairs to saha’s out of hours service on 0800 970 6363.
Out Of Hours service is for emergency repairs only and these are defined as defects which cause danger, put the health, safety or security of a tenant or third party at immediate risk or which affect the structure of the building adversely.
The list of Emergency Repairs includes (but is not limited to):
- Blocked flues
- Board up for security
- Blocked drain causing waste water to surge into basin, bath, sink or WC (health and safety)
- Blocked toilet (where there is only one in the Site)
- Failure of warden alarms
- Faults to door entry systems that leave block closed
- Make safe after flooding, storm or fire
- Make safe major damage to roof
- Make safe major structural damage
- Major water leaks from pipes, tank or cistern – not containable
- Offensive and racist graffiti
- Total loss of water supply
- Total loss of electrical supply
- Unsafe power, lighting, electrical fitting
We would like to take this time to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.