How can I raise a safeguarding issue?

If you have a concern regarding a neighbour you can report it to us in the following ways:


External support links

NHS Safeguarding (


How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation