Resident Job Opportunities Available
RESIDENT LIAISON OFFICER POSITION (HOURS TO SUIT DEPENDENT ON APPLICANT)
Novus Property Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a saha resident to become a Resident Liaison Officer.
If successful you would be responsible for:
- Carrying out resident liaison duties for improvement works projects
- Delivering one on one support to residents whose properties are undergoing improvement works
- Dealing with complaints and queries and sourcing the most suitable solutions on a regular basis
- Carrying out site meetings to discuss progress with both residents and contractors
- Carrying out property inspections to assess quality of work and reporting all information identified
- Day-to-day responsibility for representing Novus in resident/client relationships and for maintaining customer awareness of Novus community activities
- Achieving the highest standards of customer service delivery and representation of the business
- Working to agreed realistic targets
What training will be provided? A Customer Services NVQ Level 2, Presentation Skills training and any soft skills training that is applicable.
What are the terms and conditions? These will be issued with a Novus Property Solutions employment contract. As with all contracts, there is a 6 month probationary period.
Requirements: Applicants do not need a driving licence in order to apply, but it would be preferred.
Salary: £13,500 pro rata.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Louise Coulson on 0800 970 6363 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org