As part of our commitment to listening to the views of our residents, saha (Salvation Army Housing Association) has asked M.E.L research to carry out a survey on our behalf to find out how satisfied you are with your home and the services you receive from us.
This important information will be used to help improve our services in the future.
We would very much appreciate your help. You can do this by completing the questionnaire you receive
Why this matters?
• To give our residents a voice
• To help inform and shape future services
• To meet the quality standards of our local authorities
• To help us improve our services
• To make saha a great place to live
• To improve the wellbeing of our residents and the communities they live in
We ask if you receive this survey that you fill it in and send it back so that we can get your feedback. If you have any questions please get in touch on 0800 970 6363.