saha’s stunning new development of one and two bedroomed apartments are due to be completed in the next few weeks.
The apartments are beautifully crafted for a the needs of modern living and will be completed to a high specification.
These brand new homes offer you town centre living at affordable costs. The new homes will also be the first to pilot saha’s stay and save programme, that offers our residents cash back if homes are kept in a good condition.
The Croal occupies an excellent location providing easy access into Bolton Town Centre where there is a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and educational establishments. There are leisure centres near by including Bolton One and Nuffield Health. There are also excellent transport links with Bolton Train Station less than a mile away.
If you would like to know more about how you can apply for one of these homes please click here.
Allocation Criteria – The Croal
Allocations will be made in accordance with the saha Allocations and Referrals Policy. We aim to work in partnership with Bolton Council to meet housing need in the borough. We deliver and maintain sustainable communities. All allocations made will be done in a transparent and fair way.
Preference will be afforded to applicants who are economically active and/or have a local connection. This may be from saha’s waiting list of direct applicants or through the Choice Based Letting process or internal transfers (please ensure you are registered with Bolton at Home in order to bid on the properties). We will ensure that the implementation of this procedure is proactively inclusive across our activities with particular attention towards the nine protected characteristics age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and sexual orientation, whilst also being mindful towards the inclusivity of other vulnerable and marginalised groups that may be affected. Allocations will be carried out with consideration to sustainability and balanced communities.
Applicants who are economically active
- This will include households where one or more members are either employed on a permanent basis or actively seeking employment whilst in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance. Information about current employment will be identified when applicants are invited to be interviewed for the properties, and will need to provide proof of:
- i. A permanent employment contract
ii. A long-term temporary contract
iv. Tenants who are working more than 16 hours per week
v. Training for employment
- Households that are unable to be economically active through reasons such as being full time carers, not being of working age, or having a disability stopping them from working will be treated as if economically active.
- Offers of accommodation with be subject to an affordability check/ financial assessment.
- Please note – The two bedroom properties may not be suitable for families with very young children
Right to Rent
In order to process your application we also require proof of your Right to Rent in accordance with the Immigration Act 2014. Evidence of your permanent or time-limited right to live in UK must be provided. This is applicable to all adults that will live with you as their permanent home.
We do not automatically exclude people and will consider the circumstances and need in each individual case.
The information provide above is not exhaustive. If you would like to discuss your eligibility in more detail please contact saha on 0800 970 6363.