WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We are here to help and support all of our residents as we move through this uncertain time and the ongoing Coronavirus situation
saha are currently responding accordingly to the November national lockdown. We will be trying our best to continue our service to you as much as possible but may have to revert to emergency only repairs. – You can view the latest government advice here on the Gov website.
During the restrictions our regional offices will remain closed however saha colleagues are still here to help you. You can report your repairs via the Customer Services Centre on 0800 970 6363 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the saha website.
Gas Servicing and Electric Inspections – It is extremely important that ALL gas and electricity servicing appointments must be maintained in line with your tenancy agreement which ensure we comply with our statutory obligations as a landlord and keep you safe.
- No work will be carried out by a trades person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild
- Whilst reporting a repair you will be asked if you or any occupants have signs of the virus, have been diagnosed, or are self-isolating, and to check that you are comfortable for a visit to take place
How you can help in preparation for the repair / service visit:
- In terms of applying this to a trades person visit, consider where that trades person will be spending their time while in your property and any appliances or equipment, they are likely to be touching during their work. Cleaning this area before and after their visit is good practice and will help us all reduce the spread of infection.
- Leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles.
Repairs being completed:
- The trades person attending will not shake hands and will maintain a 2 meter distance at all times
- You will be asked if all occupants can stay in another room, away from the work area(s) whilst the work proceeds, and with permission ventilate the work area where appropriate, e.g. by opening a window
- The trades person will wear suitable PPE including work gloves
- All waste from works will be removed from site
If you need to discuss your rent with one of our officers, we are still available on the Freephone number 0800 970 6363.
If you need to make a rent payment, you can by using one of the following options:
- Debit card over the telephone
- Debit card through the Allpay app
- Bank transfer – please ensure you use your tenancy reference number
- Direct debit
- Standing order – please ensure you use your tenancy reference number
Housing officers, Scheme Managers and Support Workers on our General Needs and Older Peoples services will only be visiting if necessary and these will be doorstop visits where possible. Currently we also have postponed communal activities on our schemes.
We have taken this precaution to minimise the potential spread of Coronavirus to protect all residents and our staff. Thank you for your understanding