The Cooperage, Nottingham


Click on images to enlarge

A number of properties within a larger mixed development of social and private housing close to the University of Nottingham, suitable for single people and couples.

How to apply for The Cooperage
The properties here are allocated through Nottingham City Council's housing register. To register your interest, please make contact with Nottingham City Council.
How to contact Nottingham City Council :
Phone: 01159155555
Website: www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/
How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation