Independence House, Beswick

M11 3TB

Click on images to enlarge

A modern lifehouse containing single rooms for individuals experiencing homelessness with support services delivered by a partner managing agent in a residential location.

How to apply for Independence House
The properties here are allocated through Manchester City Council's housing register. To register your interest, please make contact with Manchester City Council.
How to contact Manchester City Council :
Phone: 0333 9009032
Website: http://homes.manchestermove.co.uk
How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation