Orford Court, Cosham


Click on images to enlarge

A development of modern purpose-built apartments for single people and couples set in communal gardens.


Menu of service -Orford Court

How to apply for Orford Court
The properties here are allocated through Portsmouth City Council's housing register. To register your interest, please make contact with Portsmouth City Council.
How to contact Portsmouth City Council :
Phone: 023 9283 4989
Website: http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/13134.html
How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation