Turner house

Click on images to enlarge

Turner House provides accommodation with support for single young mums (16-25) and their young children.  The service offers medium support with 24-hour staff cover to 11 young mums for up to 2 years.

How to apply for Turner house
The properties here are allocated through Hastings Borough Council's housing register. To register your interest, please make contact with Hastings Borough Council.
How to contact Hastings Borough Council :
How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation