We have a new saha Offer to residents!
Consultation has taken place and after reviewing best practice, the residents consultation group have created a new saha offer that aligns not only to the National Housing Federations ‘Together with Tenants’ charter, but also offers transparency in how we will meet these offers.
This new offer demonstrates saha’s commitment to putting our residents at the heart of everything we do to Transform Lives and supports the pillars of our corporate strategy: People, Places, Practices, Pounds.
This new offer means that saha will commit to:
1. Relationships – treat residents with respect, openness, honesty and transparency
2. Communication – clear, accessible,
3. Voice and influence –Residents views will be sought and valued and used to inform decisions
4. Accountability – residents to independently scrutinise and hold RP to account
5. Quality – residents to expect homes to be good quality, safe and well maintained
6. When Things go wrong – accessible routes for raising issues, complaints and seeking redress. Timely advice and support when things go wrong.
This offer will be supported by KPI’s from across the business and will be monitored on a quarterly basis by a residents group. If you would like to be part of this group you can sign up here.