Support Funds

Saha’s mission is to transform lives by providing solutions to homelessness and enabling our residents to fulfil their own potential.

Resident Support Fund

To support Saha’s vision to help Transform Lives we have established a resident support fund to help residents who may be facing challenging financial times.

The aim of this fund is to provide one off grants to residents.

Resident Support Fund Leaflet

Resident Support Fund Application

Cowan Fund

A fund dedicated to providing financial assistance to residents of Saha with costs associated with employment and training opportunities.

Cowan Fund Leaflet

Cowan Fund Application Form

Application Forms

How our funds have helped Amanda

We are hugely proud of Amanda’s achievements while she has been a resident at Braintree Foyer.
Amanda has worked hard to change her life, managing her physical and mental health, learning how to create nutritious food, addressing a significant amount of debt as well as giving back to the community by volunteering at the British Heart Foundation
Amanda now has a job and received support from our Cowan Fund to buy a bike so she could cycle to work and back which has also been great for her wellbeing.

How our funds have helped Kyle

Kyle’s ambition is to become a Chef, he had a trial shift at a local restaurant and made a good impression. They offered to take him on and train him if he could provide his own set of knives.
The Cowan fund has just helped him to realise his ambition

Organisations that may help

  • Citizens Advice Bureau find your local citizens advice bureau
  • Money Advice Service interactive tools for budgeting and borrowing, information and leaflets Helpline: 0300 500 5000
  • National Debtline  free, independent debt advice over the phone. Debt information pack, sample letters, factsheets Free independent debt advice line: 0808 808 4000



How to donate icon

How to support saha

saha provide quality accommodation and services across England. We hold waiting lists for our properties and others are let via the Local Authority.

Make a Donation